Records for the parish of Bierton go back to 1294 when Robert de Thame was appointed vicar. There is evidence that a church existed here even before this.
The present church is thought to date back to the 14th century and the main structure has changed very little since then. In the 15th and 16th centuries the walls of the north and south aisles were raised and extra windows added. The present roof and the stained glass windows are 19th century.
The church has seven fine bells, the oldest dating back to 1678. The bells and bell frame were refurbished in 1972. The bells are rung regularly each Sunday and for special services.
The regular church services are:
|Sung Eucharist||Every Sunday||9 am|
|Connect (Contemporary Worship)||Every Sunday||10:30 am|
|Coffee Morning||First Saturday of the month||10:30am-11:30am|
For other enquiries contact 07872 160 247.